CALL Now to place your order! 1-215-463-5664
ONE Family! ONE Location! ONE Damn Good Pretzel!
1) We do NOT ship. We deliver to different locales around the city and some places outside of the city limits. If you need a shipment out of state, contact www.PretzelsDirect.com.* They only ship our pretzel. Also, PretzelsDirect does not make local deliveries. For local deliveries you will need to contact the bakery directly.
*Note: They are NOT a sister company and are NOT affiliated with Center City Pretzel Co.
2) EMAIL ORDERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. If you need to place an order you must call.
3) If you email on a Saturday at 11pm and require an immediate response, we aren't going to get back to you right away. It's Saturday. At 11pm. : )
Your best bet is to call the bakery directly and leave a voicemail.
4) Our oven is not blessed. We are only Pas Yisrael upon request and with at least 48 hours notice.
5) We are not glat kosher. According to the rabbi that oversees our certification, glat only has to do with meat. If you have questions, please contact our certifying agency.
6) Anything that is not a regular pretzel (i.e. hand twist, braids, minis, nuggets, sticks, letters, numbers, etc.) requires at least 48 hours notice:
NEED IT ON THIS DAY: ORDER BY:
Monday Saturday by 8am
Tuesday Monday by 8am
Wednesday Tuesday by 8am
Thursday Wednesday by 8am
Friday Thursday by 8am
Saturday/Sunday Friday by 7am
to ensure your order is received and processed.
7) Regarding allergies: We are a PEANUT-FREE and DAIRY-FREE facility. And, we do NOT use eggs.
Hope this is helpful!
© 2011 Center City Pretzel All Rights Reserved